Sunday, December 31, 2006
Oh yes, thanks sonneh for the cookies you baked for me! (:
Sorry i couldnt meet you, but the cookies were super yummy & pretty :D
I so couldnt bear to eat them x(
Taiwan was pretty fun.
I love the mountains, rivers, sea, lakes, plantations, etc.
SO PRETTTTTY (:


Night markets are cool too.
They've got all kinds of food!

Things like
; Tall cone icecream
; Very pretty & red red strawberries
; Fried frogs
; Intestines
; Brains
; Tongues
; Snake meat
; Practically every part of an animal

YERKS.
Its super sick when you see the insides of them.
Just by looking at the picture gross me out real bad.
More pictures will be uploaded soon (:
Anyway, we got ta stay in 8 different hotels for the 8 days there.
Quite interesting (:
Got to sit trains (: and YES, i felt the quakes.
Everyone else felt 3, but i only felt 2.
1st earthquake was pretty mild.
The tourguide suddenly stopped & said "DI ZHEN"
All of us thought he was kidding, since he always is.
Until the 2nd earthquake..
the whole bus was swaying left & right.
I thought it was quite fun though.
But of course the rest were so worried.
Even the traffic lights & all were shaking.
People ran out of the building, phone lines were jammed.
The 3rd earthquake at 1am i was too sound asleep,
i couldnt even feel the bed shaking :D
Heh.
The next day there wasnt any network =/
PAU, SARAH, JOAN, BENCHOW;
Thanks for the msges :D:D:D
Really DAMN SWEEEEET! (:
Soooo, I ate SUPER ALOT for all the meals there.
Though I skip breakfast at the hotel just to wake up abit later;
i replace them with cupnoodles, donuts, biscuits, etc.
Every lunch & dinner i eat AT LEAST 2 bowls of rice!
Plus all the snacks we eat in the bus, btw meals..
Ahahahaha.
& usually in Singapore i dont eat fish.
But over there, i eat fish everyday.
Think its quite nice (:
I LOVE MISTER DONUT. 
They've got so many different kinds of it.
Just looking at it makes you happy already(:
Seriously i've never eaten such soft donuts before.
Whoooots!
The weather was great.
Everyone says im strong!
AHAHA :D
Shopped quite abit.
Oh yes, we went to the hot springs & spas.
makes you dizzy after awhile but its relaxing (:
The trip was pretty much enjoyable.
Cept' that, I MISSED MY FRIENDS SO BAD!
& i missed out on alot of fun.
Booooo.
Will upload pictures soon(:
theQUEENspeaks @ 10:41 PM